Yesterday took place in Urząd Marszałkowski (Marshal Office), Poznan, the conference “10 innovative solutions for social cooperatives” carried out by Association For Social Cooperatives.
The presentation of the 10 cooperatives established in 6 provinces in poland, that have implemented and tested the 10 innovative solutions created by hand of Association For Social Cooperatives.
A two-year project called the “The good network connection”. And that it is, a great cooperation between an impressive number of partners involved, among which are: Human Resource Development Centre (leader), University of Warsaw, National Association of Social Cooperative Auditing Department, Foundation for Social – Economic and Cooperative Association for Social Studies…
We could meet and know more about these 10 cooperatives and their implemented models as:
- Social Cooperative Perunca, Implementing the model of a social cooperative organizes and supports tourism.
- Social Cooperative Arka, for the implementation of the model of a social cooperative, employing victims of domestic violence.
- Social Cooperative Communal Service, implementing the model of a social cooperative providing services of general interest in the partnership public.
- Social Cooperative Furia, implementing the model of a social cooperative that employs people with autism spectrum disorders.
- Social Cooperative Nazareth, for the implementation of the model of a social cooperative that employs people addicted to alcohol and drugs.
Through interventions and debates, we could discover and deepen the needs and difficulties experienced by these cooperatives , and how they have overcome, which have been also their strategies and keys for their final success.
The conference ended with the awards granted by the Association For Social Cooperatives to each of these cooperatives, for their courage, dedication and successful results.